Command-line interface (CLI) for interacting with Algorand.
goal is the CLI for interacting Algorand software instance. The binary 'goal' is installed alongside the algod binary and is considered an integral part of the complete installation. The binaries should be used in tandem - you should not try to use a version of goal with a different version of algod.
-d, --datadir string Data directory for the node -h, --help help for goal
- goal account - Control and manage Algorand accounts
- goal clerk - Provide tools to control transactions
- goal ledger - Access ledger-related details
- goal license - Display license information
- goal logging - Control and manage Algorand logging
- goal network - Create and manage private, multi-node, locally-hosted networks
- goal node - Manage a specified algorand node
- goal version - The current version of the Algorand daemon (algod)