Build-A-Bull Developer Bootcamp - Intermediate
This Algorand Bootcamp contains intermediate content which builds on the concepts previously covered in the Beginner Bootcamp series. With the support of our expert Developer Relations Team, Algorand’s virtual bootcamps allow you to continue your path in the development of decentralized applications using Algorand, taking advantage of its native technical characteristics. All content will be in English and is totally free. Accelerate your journey as an Algorand Developer today!
This event has ended.
You missed this one, but feel free to check all other events on Algorand.View Events
Why should I be interested in learning about Algorand and participating in the Bootcamp?
- Algorand has AlgoKit to help you with the building process using languages you already know (TypesScript and Python) and with extensive documentation.
- The costs and speed for testing on Algorand are extremely low, which will allow you to learn and test without friction.
- The companies that work with Algorand are constantly looking for developers to join their work teams. At the end of the Bootcamp you will be able to participate in solving challenges that will test your knowledge and will serve as a cover letter for you to apply for a Web3 job in the Algorand ecosystem.
- Grow your web 3 developer skills in time to be able to participate in our exciting Global Virtual Hackathon at the end of the year.
Each session will be 2 hours. Here’s what you can expect to cover over the 4 days:
- Session 1: Refactoring the DAO dApp with robust features
- Session 2: Testing & Debugging a full stack web3 dApp
- Session 3: Working with algokit-utils & UI client generation
- Session 4: Adding a web frontend UI to the DAO dApp
- Completion of Beginner Bootcamp content
- GitHub account (sign up)
- local workstation configured with:
- Docker Desktop
- Installation Guides (macOS, Windows)
When you decide to start working in blockchain, it is essential that you know the characteristics of the protocol that you are going to use, here are those of Algorand:
- It is a layer 1 network that can process 10,000 transactions per second.
- The cost per transaction is 0.001 ALGO == $0.0003 USD Approx.
- Our blocks are processed in 3.3 seconds.
- We are a carbon negative blockchain as we are committed to being environmentally friendly
How to Register
Click the button below, follow the registration instructions on livestorm and we’ll be in touch. Happy building!
Stay up to date
Keep up with new events, all the time