Provides the tools to control transactions
Collection of commands to support the management of transaction information.
goal clerk [flags]
-h, --help help for clerk -w, --wallet string Set the wallet to be used for the selected operation
Options inherited from parent commands¶
-d, --datadir stringArray Data directory for the node -k, --kmddir string Data directory for kmd
- goal - CLI for interacting with Algorand.
- goal clerk compile - compile a contract program
- goal clerk dryrun - test a program offline
- goal clerk group - Group transactions together
- goal clerk inspect - print a transaction file
- goal clerk multisig - Provides tools working with multisig transactions
- goal clerk rawsend - Send raw transactions
- goal clerk send - Send money to an address
- goal clerk sign - Sign a transaction file
- goal clerk split - Split a file containing many transactions into one transaction per file