CLI for interacting with Algorand.
GOAL is the CLI for interacting Algorand software instance. The binary 'goal' is installed alongside the algod binary and is considered an integral part of the complete installation. The binaries should be used in tandem - you should not try to use a version of goal with a different version of algod.
-d, --datadir stringArray Data directory for the node -h, --help help for goal -k, --kmddir string Data directory for kmd -v, --version Display and write current build version and exit
- goal account - Control and manage Algorand accounts
- goal asset - Manage assets
- goal clerk - Provides the tools to control transactions
- goal completion - Shell completion helper.
- goal kmd - Interact with kmd, the key management daemon
- goal ledger - Access ledger-related details.
- goal license - Display license information.
- goal logging - Control and manage Algorand logging
- goal network - Create and manage private, multi-node, locally-hosted networks
- goal node - Manage a specified algorand node
- goal report -
- goal version.
- goal wallet - Manage wallets: encrypted collections of Algorand account keys.